...JaY-z...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Who says that hip hop and our Mc’s don’t do a good job of providing us with our fix of daily inspiration. After all hip hop is the reason some of us get up in the morning. After looking for inspirational quotes online I decided to make up my own hip hop version of quotes to live by. I’m gonna go through some of the greatest MC’s of all time…first up Mr.Beyonce/Carter/Artful Dodger/ 40/40/Sean Carter Music Group/Mr just inked a mega deal…let’s bring water to the world…h-o-v-a


Top 10 Jay-Z quotes to live by:
“I will not lose for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned so it evens up for me.”from Blueprint 2, The Blueprint 2

“Treat my first like my last and the last like my first and my thirst is the same as- when I came.”from My 1st Song, The Black Album

“And a drought can define a man when the well drys up you learn the worth of water without work you thirst til you die yep.”from December 4th “Black Album

“If you can’t respect that your whole perspective is whack, maybe you’ll love me when I fade to black…” from Fade to Black ” Black Album

“…I’m not a businessman. I’m a business…maaaannn…”from Diamonds Are Forever Remix

“…Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself…”from A Dream, Blueprint 2

“…I’m far from God, but I work god damn hard…”from Breath Easy, The Blueprint
I’m a hustler homey, you a customer cronyGot some, dirt on my shoulder, could you brush it off for me? from Dirt off Your Shoulders, Black Album

We as rappers must decide what’s most impor-tantAnd i can’t help the poor if i’m one of them So i got rich and gave back To me that’s the win, win The next time you see the homie and his rims spin Just know my mind is workin just like them from Moment of Clarity, Black Album

And if you think you can make it this far without a fight. Couple mistakes here and there, not always right. But I’m always real, that’s how I sleep at night from Sweet, American Gangster

These are my top 10 words to live by…anyone else want to add some more in?

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger