....UpS....

Friday, September 4, 2009










so on 8.31.2009 i tried to send a package to indianapolis, in to suprise someone with some gifts and other things that i had bought....well to my suprise it was sent back to me....




why do you ask....




becuase UPS sux at handeling packages the right way. upon my stuffing my box with those strach enviromentally hazardous packing nuts....putting paper...and stuffing it full of the gifts....it made it all the way to the delivery truch TO BE DELIVERED and magically was damaged. you would think that something like this would happen in transit b/c the locations but no...so driver probably dropped it...or placed it under a box that was too heavy for it...breaking some of the contents there for damaging the box....having them send it alll the way back to me...and having me to REPAY to send it all the way back to where i wanted it to be. and why can i not get any cooperation from UPS? b/c its was damaged b/c it was "packed wrong"...ok stuffing a box full of paper and nuts is not packing it wrong...i even did a few test drops to make sure that it would be ok...but no...some driver probably way playing kick ball with it causing it to damage the there for send it back to me. i wish they would have called me or something asking me if i wanted it returned...b/c it was in the city..IN TRANSIT to be deliverd and they stoped and sent it all the way back to me! yes i was mad....and i still am...but you know what its ok...i got it re sent out...packed it with more nuts and paper and food...and hopefully this time it will make it in one piece...the one image i keep having in my head is in the ACE VENTURA movie where at the start of the movie he is just kicking and stepping on a box clearly breaking/damging everything in it...yea i feel that is what happend to my box...LoL...




0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger