....DeCiSiOnS....

Monday, May 18, 2009


right now i feel like im at a cross roads. i dont really know what to do with my life...but i know that i need to move forwerd. do something to better my life and to just move on to the next step. the only thing that sux about it is that i am doing this alone...no one to really share this with but my blog...LoL...
i mean my family didnt even come to my graduation...so cant really expect them to understand...
just want things to work out how i see them. but as i have already discovered that will be put on hold for a while...
talked to josias today...and OMG he is n law school! i did not know that. he suggested that i "take a vaction" to where he is...LoL...i mean why not...i have never been to washington...then i saw the ticket prices....in order for me to go out there i will need more than the random once a month conversations with him....LoL...
i keep praying and practicing on being patient....no reward yet so i guess i have no other choice than to be patient and to keep waiting.
the good lord has not pointed mein the wrong direction yet so hopefully he will continue to work his magic and steer me in the right direction
summer has started....i have been out of school for a week...as an official graduate and what have i done? nothing!! LoL i have moved out of my home (*tear* yes right now i am literally homeless until june 1st until i can move into my new place...) and i have managed to work everyday. the money will def be nice since i have a car payment now...
but this summer i def want to still make/save up $ and just do what i can to enjoy this "cushion year" to get my plans together and just figure out what to do next...
well gotta get back to work...i swear sometime these nurses just work my last nerves!!
..................until next time.................

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger