****sMiLe****

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


well first off today is a B-E-A-UTIFUL day!



i woke up, went to get a shot at the doctors office...hit up payroll at work b/c they were short on my check $150 bux...went to my job shadowing....hit up the bank on my way home to deposit some funds and ask about $ that didnt show up onmy account ("computer error" they told me...good thing i still had the transaction recipt!!) went home...cleaned up...did a little spring cleaning and threw away some things that have been sitting in my closet for moths...bought some really nice kicks on ebay (yes they are pink!!!)...went and got my hair done at the beauty college (wash...dry...style 8 bucks! it was her first time doin "ethinic" hair so it was fun to see her reaction to how it didnt dry fast and how thick it was an so on...LoL priceless...) had lunch with adam an alpha from out school...made turtle cookies with my roomey...relaxed and ate...now i am at work! kinda a slow day right now but it might pick up...AND THE BEST PART...ive been in the BEEEEEST mood all day! :) smile on my face....happy tunes running thru my head....just happy! im usualy pretty percky and happy and with a smile but today it is up a few notches....LoL...



...until next time....

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger