****FuNnY PiX****

Friday, July 11, 2008

all i have to say about this is LOL...no more buyin drinks at the bar! just a coke or sprite 4 me!





perfect way to save $!






the perfect work out shoe if you can keep it from skipping or if its not too weight down...or you can be the life of the party and have the party follow you whereever you go!






this is an adult version of "the mood ring"....or just a wast of $....







i seriously need one of these!!!








this was titled..."Redneck Masion"....




.....no comment...LMAO...
today was a normal day in kirksville....not too exciting...worked (i am still working as we speak) at the hospital since 7am...dont get off until 11pm...no worries i got almost 10 hours of sleep last night and i worked in 2 diff departments so thats why its been a long day. it actually went by pretty fast...got kinda anoyed towards the end of working on the unit floor...but thingshave calmed down since im in the lab now...
I GOT PAID TODAY!!!! i am super excited b/c that means that i have finally saved enought $ to go get the car i want...and me and my roomey r throwin a FREE BBQ on saturday so im excited about that...first i gotta make it thru today and the rest of my shirt in the morning....the plus side to it is that my next check will be pretty nice so that too will help with me getting my car :)
well i cant think of n e thing else to blab about right now...so i think ill try to find sumthin to do or study until i get beeped or have to run up to the floor...
......until next time.....


0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger