Me encantan estas fotos

Wednesday, July 9, 2008






















saw these pix and thought they were too cool not to share...
week 5:3 of 8
didnt get to work out today...i was sooooo tired...guess all this "summer fun" is catching up to me...and when i say fun i mean working 50 hours at the hospital plus the random 8-16 hours at the hotel...plus my 3 summer school classes....oh and trying to maintian my sanity from being stuck in this hot humid town and missing my friends and family....but its ok i took one of the BEST naps ever and i woke up feelin "fresh to death like a million bucks"...(LoL a song that played on my ipod when i was on my way to work today...yea ironic i know...) i really dont like to take naps, but i came in to lay down and just cool off and the next thing i know i woke up and it was 5:20 and i had to eat, shower, and get ready for work...
was supose to go to DC this weekend for a BIIIIG convention for my sorority....last min change of plans and now i cant go :(
i think im going to invest into a camera...since im makin a little extra cash with working at the hospital and i am finding more and more to love about photography i think i want to get a cam of my own and start my own photo journal...i can already draw and paint....just want to add to my many hidden skillz....
these past few days i have had a million and one thoughts about everything...i dont think im ready to share them with the world yet...im going to keep marinating on my thoughts and then ill know what to say about them...
golf this sunday? if its not raining and not 100% humid!...il keep up my workout plan...gotta stay in shape for bball...ill run a little extra to make up for today...LoL...
i get paid friday!!!!! this check should be super phat since i worked ALLLLLL day the 4th of july and i know i had at leat 57 hours last week...so i think it is time for me to start looking for my nissan altima....black....leather seats maybe? sunroof? cd player with ipod hook up is a must...oh and u cant forget about the tinted windows....dont want ppl "all up in my kool-aid"...LoL (just a term i haerd once and thought it was hilarious....) i feel i deserve this car...i have gone so long with out one and i have been working my butt off so hopefully it will pay off and iw ill be able to get one that i like and can enjoy...and can get cheap payments! im gonna put down more than 2K so i know that will help out alot...just gotta worry about insurence and all that jazz...
so mcats....august 7th...
i worry about it everyday! i think that is one of my main worries. i work at a hosptal so how can i not think about it everyday when i deal with doctors and patients...i try to stay optimistic but its hard sometimes when im dead tired and have ZERO motivation to study...i still have a month but i need to crack down and just STUDY!
speaking of patients...my all time fav patient is back...i was doina draw on the 4th floor today and walked by his room...his legs were in the air and he was exposing alll the people in the hallway...so i walked in and tried to help cover him and realized it was him...he is the cutest most senile old man ever...i think he was having a flash back because he was talking about how he faught this guy and then asked if i had caught any fish today...LoL...i got to work with him my first few days on the job until he was dismissed and he isjust sooo cute....his IV machine would go off andmake a beeping noise and he would think it was his phone and pick it up and have a random conversation with the dial tone...LoL or just pick it up..listen...smile and hang it up...he has all the WW2 tats he was telling me about...like this one of a lady with a leg all exposed from under her dress..."back then" that was too revealing but he knew that he would always have his lady with him when he missed her....then he had a buls head with horns on his other arm...said he got it b/c he was feeling "bull headed"...LoL...def my fav so i was both sad and happy to see him at the same time. didnt get to look at his chart to see what was wrong...just know he is in a local nursing home...havnt seen n e family to see him...but at least he has me to stop by and check on him :)
well off to study for my org test i have tomorrow and to review my MCATS notes....
.....until next time.....

2 ...CoMmEnTs...:

StevoZs said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Golf has been my life this summer, and it has a way to keep me coming back for more. Go get the clubs if you have the cash, I've been thinking about picking some up next year, I'm sure it'll help the game. I've been trying to take your advice and keep it on the fairway....easier said than done. And good luck in Orgo, it was probably my least favorite class.

-Steve

Whit said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that's awesome you get the chance to work at the hospital. what a great experience!
good luck on your mcats!

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger