Tuesday, July 22, 2008

found this...felt like filling it owt.....


I am: optamistic, greatful, gracious for all the things in my life and all the blessings that i have recived


I think: all the time...sometimes way too much that i lay in bed with so many thoughts running through my mind i cant sleep!


I know: if i want anything/need to get anything done the one person i can depend on is God...well and myself. if i work hard enough and it is meant to be than i will b blessed with it


I have: way too many things to be a 22year old....i dread moving in a year!!


I wish: that my little sister picks a good school to attend after she graduates and that i get into med school that is not too far away from her


I hate: im going to change that to i dislike (b/c hate is such a strong word!) bugs....rodents...insects....mold....clutter....excuses...arrogance...


I miss: being at home in texas....the texas sunsets....the texas starlit sky...and of course the FOOD!


I fear: being alone and failing...not accomplishing the goals i have set for myself for the future


I feel: great! a little sore from my past 2 workout...a little hungry its about time for a snack...and a little tired from working too much...


I hear: playing in my head songs whose lyrics i can relate to and i love to sing...oh and lists of things i should be doing or that i need to get done today...


I smell: the bath and bodyworks body spray that i splashed on before i came to work today


I crave: choclate....fruit...the 2 things that are standing out in my mind right now....


I search: each day to better myself and to influence other to do the same...


I wonder: everything!!! i always have a million questions


I regret: not getting to spend more time with my mother before she passed away....but if i did would that not have taught me the things and made me the person i am today...so i guess its more of a "what if" rather than a "regret"...i cant think of any regrets that i have


I love: getting a full nights sleep uninterupted....fresh fruit...working out....playing basketball....playing golf....my family/friends....cold stone icecream!....texas!!! (look at the i miss section...LoL)


I am not: open, i keep alot of things to myself or inside...


I believe: in god...what else do you need to belive in?


I dance: usually when im drunk...LoL...


I sing: alone...in the shower...or when i know no one can hear me


I cry: not that often...i hate to cry...i always feel stupid afterwerds...


I fight: everyday to try to get the most out of the day...and i fight everyday to take one step closer to getting done with school and becoming a doctor


I write: usually to just clear my head of thoughts and question i have...i usually write with the intentions that NO ONE will read it....


I win: not very many things...maybe i will get lucky and win something good one of these days....


I lose: not very many things....i try to keep up with my belongings....


I never: drink after anyone i dont know...i dont know where their mouth has been! oh and i dont touch other peoples feet either...


I always: thank god for what he has given me : what he has done, what he is doing, and what he is going to do in my life :) (got that saying from my sorority sister)


I confuse: myself ALL THE TIME....sometimes i make things way harder than they should be...


I listen: to music...to the sounds of nature...my fav sound...waves crashing on the shore or rain trickling from the sky...


I can usually be found: in the gym hoopin or workin out....in the library studying...WORKING...at home relaxing when i get the chance


I am scared: of the dark sometimes...i can scare myself when i am home alone...i am scared of being alone and not finding "that someone"...i am afraid of not being happy and not getting to do what i love as a profession


I need: guidence, patientens, persaverence, motivation


I am happy about:EVERYTHING! i currently dont have anything not to be happy about :)


I imagine:alot of different things....my future....me going home soon...what this next semester will be like....the list goes on


I am wearing: currently my scrubs and lab coat b/c i am at work! :)


Printed on the shirt is: nothing....its a plain black t-shirt :-/


I look forward to: going home soon...seeing my friends and family...PARTYIN and enjoyin the last year i have at Truman State University

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger