Tuesday, July 8, 2008

well for today i am going to talk about things that i like or just things about me ppl might not know...

i love gift...the small gifts are the ones that count...just something that reminded someone of me or just a simple thoughtless gifts will go a mile with me

i like to stay pretty organized

i love to workout and eat healthy...if i don't i can feel the chaos of my everyday schedule catching up with me...

i like to stay busy...get the trait from my mom...if i don't have 101 things to do in a day i feel like something is wrong

when i meet a guy that i like i try to impress them both mentally and with my pocket...i have to catch myself b/c i find myself wanting to get thing thoughtful gifts only to realize that the guy is using me for the gifts /and or i don't get anything in return so its pointless...

i HATE when ppl drink after me...now if i have made out with you that's another story...but ppl have germs and that's how you spread sickness

i hate to cry...i feel there is no point to it....b/c i always feel stupid after i cry and get over whatever was making me mad

i like to keep my opinions to myself...i like to sit back and watch/listen to ppl...rarely do i chime in with my comments but i still prefer to sit back and marinate on my own thoughts...

i love the stars and the ocean...get me with the 2 together and you have won my heart...LoL

i think i over or under analyze situations...i have a weird way of handling situations but my instinct usually leads me in the right direction

my fav flower arrangement....hugs and kisses from proflowers.com....the first guy to actually realize that and get them for me...just b/c or for a occasion will def get 1000 brownie points....

im a very private person...i like to keep alot of things to myself or share them with a select few ppl...

i like to stand out in a crowd...i like to be different...

i am a really good at knowing how to budget/i know how to save and spend my $....since i have had to do it for sooooo long i learned the art of it and it has helped me not be that typical "broke college student"...for a college student i live comfortable and can afford to support myself and splurge every now and then

I LOVE THE LAKERS! LoL since i was a kid in diapers....



hmmmmmm....cant think of any more....more might come to me later....


s


aw this on another bloggers page...made sense...why not try to live by these things...only thing left out is that they didn't say n e thing about worship time...


Ten principles for living a simpler life


1. Know your top three priorities. Whether that's family, faith, and work or fun, food and friends, you'll make better time decisions when your values are straight in your mind.

2. Make your priorities a priority. It's one thing to talk the talk. Walk the walk, too, and let your commitments reflect your values.

3. Always move forward. A balanced life isn't static; it's keeping a secure hold on your values, goals, and dreams while you grow, learn, change, and love.

4. Be honest with yourself. Your gut (not to mention your conscience!) knows what it's talking about; listen up when it's telling you something.

5. Know your limits. "No" is the right response when the request doesn't fit in with your life priorities--no guilt required.

6. Let go when you can't be in control. When you can't change something, don't waste time worrying: work around it or forget about it.

7. Face chores cheerfully. No matter how well you prioritize your time, mundane tasks go with the territory. Embrace the everyday, and time will fly.

8. Spend smartly. Everything you buy is a direct result of the time you spend working. Make sure your hours are purchasing something worthwhile.

9. Love your home. A space that provides sanctuary and gives you pleasure is essential for your well-being.

10. Take time for yourself. You'll never find time to simplify your life if you don't give it to yourself.

website: http://www.smartsimplewoman.com/

................until next time...................

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger