...Friday FITspiration...

Friday, March 22, 2013



Some people say that they gain weight or develop bad eating habits as a way to cope with stress in their life.
Yes life may be hard on us at times but that is how it is suppose to be!
Try to find other outlets when you are feeling stressed or overwhelming.
If you are an emotional eater try to start eating on "healthier" options.
Instead of that ice cream and chocolate try yogurt or chocolate covered nuts.
You have to slowly make these kind of changes and once you start to make them a habit it will be easier for you to keep doing it.

The harder you work to achieve your health and fitness goals the more rewarding it will feel when you finally reach your goals. 
STAY STRONG...stay MOTIVATED...stay DETERMINED!
And you will get there :-)


post signature
Photobucket

2 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh fitness. Isnt it just great! Its soooo easy to eat bad! Lol. Seriously. I just started trying to eat even healthier. Ive been working out almost a year and its true what they say muscles are built in the kitchen.

Sim @ Sims Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very true, although sometimes it can be very hard to put into practice and as someone who put weight on due to 'life's stresses' I think my comfort eating and drinking was entirely justified. Would I wish what I have been through and am currently going through on even my worst enemy? Absolutely not. However I have become stronger in myself and with that has come the ability to really rock the Weight Watchers diet and as such it is truly working for me and I've changed my eating habits accordingly. When the time is right, diets work that much better!

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger