...Timebomb Thursday...

Thursday, March 7, 2013

When looking through my blog i realized that i had not done this in a LOOONG time!
So many people enjoyed talking a walk down memory lane (and so did i!)
So this week...i decided to bring back TimebombThursday!

For the new followers Throwback Thursday is a segment on my blog where i talk about items from out child hood.  I am a 90's baby so there are SO many great things from my childhood that  are no longer around today :-( 
For today since my diet is strict (competition in less than two weeks!!!)
the best way for me to get over my cravings is to just remember old foods that i enjoyed that i know i cant have! (weird...i know...but it def seems to help me! i know its all mental so i guess knowing that i cant even find it at the store tricks my mind into not wanting junk food anymore)


For this weeks Timebomb Thursday who can remember these tasty messy treats...

Doritos 3D's


these snacks were for sure a TREAT in my house.  Yes they were priced higher than the "regular" Doritos simply because they were a "Doritos puff:"... and they were mighty delicious!! LoL
I know i remember begging my mom to get these on several occasions!

Reptar Crunch


Ok i was a HUGE rugrats fan!! I know we had movies...shirts...school supplies...and even the video games that came out from this show.  and of course...we had to get the Reptar crunch!
We only had it a few times but it taste pretty much like fruity pebbles with captain crunch...

and lastly...one of my FAVORITE treats from my childhood...

The Wonder Ball


The wonder ball was a hollow chocolate ball...with sweet tart like candy in the middle! So it was like getting two types of candies in one package!
EVERY KIDS DREAM! And i know in the "later" models they even had figures or toys in some of the wonder balls!  Talk about amazing!!!

*sigh*
ooooh to be a child again!
The only worries you had were getting excited about gym class...hoping you made it home in time to watch your favorite shows...and waking up early enough on Saturday morning to catch your favorite Saturday morning cartoons! Yup....that was the good life! LoL

Well i hope you all are having a good week so far!
Hopefully some of you were able to enjoy some of these amazing treats!
Stay tuned until next time!






Photobucket

5 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Melanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Omg I remember Doritos 3D...They tasted so bad and it was seriously the stupidest idea ever!! =P

I want to say I wanted to have Reptar crunch but for some reason remember my mom saying there would be too much dye in the food! She was probably right!! =)

Ergo-Blog

Charlie's Mommy (Beth) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow...I am a little older then you and to be honest, I have never heard of any of these!! Guess I was under a rock or too high off the aqua net fumes from my large bangs.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh wow- totally forgot about those 3d doritos- they were awesome! of course, I will eat anything cheesy and crunchy sooo....yeah.
hey, come over and link up with the aloha friday blog hop- it's up already-www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I do remember the Dorito's puffs. Now I want Doritos! And Rugrats was an awesome show!!! LOL. Following via GFC :)

Jackie
www.thenonmarthamomma.com

Lisa C said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those Doritos were pretty much the coolest things, ever. What happened to them?

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger