...Random Wednesday Ramblings...

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Wednesday!!!
THIS WEEK HAS BEEN GOING BY SO SLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!
LoL
Seriously ! I am SO SO SO ready for this weekend to get here.
I am sure you are wanting to know why (and if you don't want to know why 2 bad because i am about to tell you! LoL)
This Saturday i will step on the stage at 11:00 AM to compete in my 2nd Bikini Competition!
I have been in training for the past 12 weeks!
This means strict diet...no drinking...and for the past 3 weeks i have been doing 2 a days at the gym (early AM cardio PLUS evening cardio and weight lifting)
Yes...i have clocked in a lot of hours in the gym this past 12 weeks!
And i have LOVED every second of it!
If you want to know more about my 1st competition i did back in October of 2012
you can click HERE (more info about bikini competitions) and HERE (more info on the suit i bought)
Here is a picture of me on the stage back in October (just 5 months ago!)

i did take about 2 weeks off and then enjoyed Thanksgiving, My birthday, and Xmas.  
But i still stuck to my workouts and still ate pretty healthy. (i did have a few treats while i was at home in Texas.  Mexican food is my WEAKNESS! LoL)

Here is a little example of some of the things i got to eat...




Who says eating healthy and clean has to be bland or boring!
Sorry i had to water mark my images
Found out some ppl on the net were stealing my pictures and claiming them for their own :-/
Plus i am working on a clean eating recipe book for simple, AFFORDABLE, and healthy recipes!
so email me at infinitelifefitness@gmail.com  if you are interested and want a copy!!

I think for this show i will wear the same black suit in the picture above (the orange suite i bought is still a little too snug :-( i think i ordered it one size too small so i still need to work on my legs/butt in order for it to fit the way i want)  I may have my hair the same OR it will be straight.  and i got new jewelry for this show! 


This upcoming show is in St. Louis and it is a PRETTY BIG SHOW!
So i am def nervous and honestly do not expect to place very high since i am new to all of this but i do hope to at least place in the top 10!!

So on Saturday while you are all sleeping in and enjoying your pancakes and bacon have an extra piece for me! LoL
I will get to feast on pizza, chips, and cheese cake late Saturday night and I CAN NOT WAIT!

Mr. Awesome designed a shirt to wear to the competition to support me and it is SO CUTE!
I will for sure post pictures when i have some.

*sigh* well it is time to snack on my chicken breast and asparagus.  
3 more days until i step on the stage!
but more exciting is that in 3 more days i can have a REAL meal! LoL

Happy Wednesday guys!
have a happy and HEALTHY day! 



post signature
Photobucket

5 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Melanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

GOOD LUCK!!! You will look amazing and thank you for all your motivational posts! I'm sure it will all pay off!!! =)

Charlie's Mommy (Beth) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck to you!! I'm really excited to hear more on your recipe book. Your food looks amazing.

Vi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck, you have so much discipline!! :)

Miz Helen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have a great St. Patrick's Day and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
Come Back Soon,
Miz Helen

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm sooo proud of you!! You are such an inspiration to lead a healthy life. One day, you'll look back at that competition picture and be like, "WHAAAAT? I was amazing!" I wish I had your self-discipline to eat like that all the time. :)

XOXO,
Meredith

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger