...Bikini Competition #2...

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

As Promised here is the update about the competition I did a few weeks ago!
For my new followers i participate in NPC Bikini Competitions

NO these are not your spring break bikini competitions
You have to prepare for MONTHS to compete and do good in these competitions
It requires dedication, motivation, a strict diet, and a lot of time in the gym!


This time i was lucky enough to have a few girls from my area travel with me and do the competition
This was a BIG competition with over 200 competitors competing that weekend



My two other friends placed in the top 5! 
This got them medals and possibly the chance to compete at the next BIG competition.
I did not place as high as they did BUT i did still do really good and i had an amazing time!
I do plan on competing again in June so i just started preparing for that competition! 
It is 10 weeks away and i want to place in the top 5!!! (and get a medal! )

This was me at my first competition:


I think i like my straight hair better! :-)

Like i said before i had an amazing time! You get to meet so many amazing women who have all been working hard and working towards the same goal. 
If anyone else is curious about competing please feel free to email me :-)

Happy Wednesday!


post signature

3 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You look great!! I'm so proud of you for going for your dreams. How in the world do they even judge you guys? Everyone looks so fit and beautiful. What's the difference in the 1st place and 3rd place winner? I've always been curious. Anyway, congratulations.

XOXO,
Meredith

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I literally just started training last week for one hopefully at the end of the year. I workout and lift no problem but trying to figure out meals on a tight budget is crazy difficult. And i did horrible yesterday!!! But you look great!! Looks like fun! Youll do even better in june! Be sure to post more!!

Tough Cookie Mommy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great job, you looked fantastic. Thanks for joining the Monday Mingle at Tough Cookie Mommy We hope to see you back next Monday!

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger