...Random Ramblings...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Over the past few weeks i have noticed quite a few bloggers sharing "random:" yet very interesting facts about themselves.
It has been in the back of my mind to do this for some time.
When I was planning on what to write today I finally remembered that I wanted to write this post! 
So...now i am! LoL

Here are some random (and hopefully not 2 weird) facts about me :-)



I bought my first car (all on my own and I got it brand new) in the summer of 2008and in the next few months I will have it paid off!

My favorite "junk food" items (that i do not get to enjoy very often) Big Hunk Taffy and Big Red...two items not found very easily anywhere else other than Texas!

I am NOT an animal person! Just like with babies...its nice to play with your friends but when you get tired of them it is nice to give them back!

I played golf in undergrad for my Freshman and Sophomore year...then i got tired of it because it was not fun to compete at that level anymore

I am looking to start up my own health and fitness business this year!!

and there you have it!  Just a few things about me that most people probably would not know. I am a student, bikini competitor, and employee   i love to stay busy so i am excited to see what opportunities are opened up to me!


Photobucket

1 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what is big red?? that hunk taffy stuff always scares me, i feel like it's gonna take a tooth out!! haha.

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger