...LoL Sunday...

Sunday, March 24, 2013


HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!
Well we have made it to another Sunday!
My Sunday is cold...snowy...and cold :-(
I can not WAIT for summertime to get here!!!

I am SICK of snow!
I honestly would be happy to never see snow again!
*sigh*

Oh well.  Today i start training for my next competition that will be in June!
I got to enjoy TONS of junk food and some of my favorite foods...
...grilled cheese...
...spinach artichoke dip...
...ice cream...
...wine...
... Mexican food...
...Chips...
plus a ton of other great junk food.
It was nice to get to take a week off from working out and eating 100% healthy (i ate healthy all day and then had my choice of a "bad" meal)
But i am also happy to get back to my workouts and eating healthy!

i will post pics soon from my competition :-)

Well without further delay here are your LOL moments for this week!
I hope they make you smile! 







This is for my fellow Hunger Games fans:



post signature
Photobucket

2 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Rachel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would be content to never see snow again, too! And I really enjoy eating healthy, but once in a while it's fun to have a snack!

Unpublished Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, I am so sick of the cold and here in the UK we were told it will be carrying on until at least the end of April. I can't get over it ... just once I would like to wake up in the morning and not feel like my bones are made of ice.

But, at least you keep me laughing:)

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger