...SuMmEr...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

although the past few weeks have been blistering hot outside...
i for one have vowed to NOT complain about the heat (and uncomfortable humidity)

I LOVE the summer and all the heat...sweat...and sunshine it brings with it.
Most of my best/cutest clothes are my summer clothes...
and i have noticed over the past few years (since i have moved to the Midwest from Texas) that i enjoy the heat way more than the cold...

So with that being said...i know that i try to make the BEST out of the summer days that i am not working.
We have had countless random BBQ's...i know that i will just drive around town...windows down...my fav. play list blasting just to enjoy the summer breeze and the summer sun...
not to mention the random but fun summer trips that i have made so far.
The summer is not over yet! and i still have so much more planned!

My new found enjoyment of being in the country (although i have not gotten comfortable yet with the wild life and bugs that seem to always come around me to test my patients...) i hope that i will get to enjoy a few more weekends in the forest with Mr. Adventure before it gets cold and he is off hunting instead of dragging me on wild forest adventures....LoL

I know that as i have grown up and me and my gals have all moved away from each other we HAVE to plan and make time for each other. If not...i know that i personally go crazy!
For instance....each year we always go some place for new years...and now we are going to implement a annual NYC trip (during each summer of course!!) We also always find time to go on other fun/random trips to places we have to go for family functions or for work...and we find any reason to invite our friends to make the trip that much more enjoyable.  Growing up is no fun...but i do notice that i travel a lot more and have a lot more trips/vacations.

I cant wait to "be a grown up" and have my official desired "Big girl" job (being a doctor). Hopefully living someplace which has more warm days than cold (someplace similar to my home town in Texas).
But until then... i will enjoy the few more months of heat in the Midwest with my gals and cherish these days...as i know i will not be as excited and happy about each day when the cold uncomfortable winter gets here....


5 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Sherms said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How much longer until you're a qualified doctor? I could never do that, I would not want someone else's life in my hands!

I love the sunshine, we haven't had much over here though. Hopefully by next summer I won't be so FAT. Planning a family vacation to Disney, I just love FL. And hope to hit the beach every day.
Of course, my favourite season is winter simply because of Christmas.

ms.composure said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

well i have grad school left then med school...so it will still be a while until im a docotr :-(

and i love xmas...xmas in texas is always warm!!! LoL

Derky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey im over from 20sb...and WHOOT WHOOT Texas girl out doing her thang (im from texas too lol)...good luck on becoming a doctor chick!! And I totally agree with you I love summer... everything about it the easiness of it..the go with the flow attitude part of it. && I feel you on that plan with your girlfiends part. When life gets busy you grow apart. I know I have grown so far apart from my friends. I try to plan things but with busy lives we hardly ever plan things successfully. but never thought of a summer trip that could be a great idea for us!!

-Ms.Derky
http://www.20sb.net/group/brownblogger

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Summer def has it´s up and downs...but being unemployed during the summer is a blessing! You can practically get drunk any night of the week...lol The only downside is having to budget your outings. My fave part of the summer: the summer playlist!

Sherms said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Christmas warm? Nope. It's just not Christmas. It should be cold, pref with snow. I couldn't enjoy a warm Christmas! xx

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger