...tHe 4Th!...

Monday, July 4, 2011

well today is the day...
a celebration of our country and a celebration for all the troops that sacrifice their lives and time to help protect us so that i can have the life that i have today. With out all the soldiers (alive and dead) our country would not be "the land of the free and the home of the brave".  I have a lot of friends who are in the services and i an forever grateful (no matter what their job is) that they made it a part of their life to serve our country and to keep me and all of my friends/loved ones safe.

So i would like to dedicate today and all the fun...food...fireworks...and good memories to them!



Well other than working early this morning and kinda helping get ready for the annual BBQ today i am actually quite excited to get today over with! This time tomorrow i will be in NYC with my girl from Iowa and i am SOOOO excited!

Although i don't think that i could ever live in NYC...i am finding that is has defiantly become one of my favorite places to visit. This time i will get to see a play on Broadway (Wicked  :-)  ) and of course we will hit up a comedy club. I am excited to take this trip with a different/new set of friends and i am excited to finally have some time away from the Midwest.  Not only am i ready to get to NYC but i hope to get on Cash Cab (a life long dream!! LoL) and maybe even bump into someone famous (we saw the REAL sex in the city Mr. Big!!!) and i saw the Cash Cab but was unable to hail it to snag a free ride!



But most importantly i already have a date with the new flavor of the week for my trip returning back to from NYC. I am passing his town on my way back home and he suggested i stop by and hang out with him. So i cant pass up this opportunity so i am strongly considering the detour to hang out with him again.

Other than that only a little bit and i am off to my BBQ and most importantly my vacation!! (which is much needed!)

2 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Sherms said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Enjoy yourself in the Big Apple! I've always wanted to go there, I've never made it outside of the airport! xx

http://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/

ms.composure said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks!! i LOVE NYC! i could never live there but i def visit as often as i can!

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger