...LoL SuNdAyS...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

well i decided i wanted to try something new!
I decided that since i like to laugh...i would try to make other people laugh!
so each Sunday i will dedicate a post to the viral world that will at least make you crack a smile :-)
so in honor of the first official Laugh Out Loud (LoL) Sunday event
i would like to introduce to you...Kevin Hart (one of my favorite comedians!!)










2 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Sherms said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really enjoyed these videos. Esp the one about his kids. Love it, thanks for sharing! xx

Stiletto Minded said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kevin Hart is HILARIOUS!! It's a must that I see him do stand up live.

Thank you for posting this!

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger