.....ThE lAsT fIrSt DaY oF cLaSs....

Monday, January 12, 2009

well today was "officially" the last first day of class that i had. i graduate in may and this is my last semester needed to get the degree i have been seeking for the past 4 1/2 years....now what i do after this semester is still in question, but hey at least i am on the right track. this is ther first semester i dont have to take 15-17 hours (i am taking 12!!!), and i dont have any classes on tuesday!!!! that is the first time ever which is really nice. it dosnt seem like school has started. but it will take me a few days to get back in the groove of everything.

i got another rejection letter today :( i figured as much but oh well, all i can do it keep trying...

i havnt unpacked from the break yet...all my bags are sitting allllll over my floor and i have clothes everywhere...LoL ill get to it eventually...but i do need to clean it up b/c im tired of stepping over stuff just to walk across my room.

well i was at work and had some spare time and decided to write....

......until next time.......

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger