...Is it Friday yet?...

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This has been my life the past few weeks....
...a little bit of working out...

...i got to work at a UFC fight night!...


...i got to see my sister graduate from college!...


...i have been traveling A LOT! No seriously! I have not been home on the weekends for the past 8 weeks! I have been living out of my suitcase!...


...I got to host a party at the Lake @ Shady gators. TALK ABOUT A GOOD TIME!!...


...i have done a few fashion shows and photo shoots...




...oh can't forget the 5k's i have signed up to run...


...also working my job AND taking care of my business..

I THINK I NEED ANOTHER VACATION! LoL
Yea...my life is a WHIRLWIND right now...and to be honest i LOVE every second of it! 
I am someone who enjoys being busy and having a full hectic schedule! I manage my time SO much better.  When i have tons of time i get bored...and i get lazy...and i eat junk food...LoL

So yea...that is my life...
But like i said i would not trade it for the world! 
The summer is only about 1/2 way over and i still have a TON of stuff planned!
Stay tuned for more pics!

post signature
Photobucket

4 ...CoMmEnTs...:

scrapperjen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I stumbled on your blog. You are a BUSY lady! I'm glad to hear it's positive busy.

Theresa Sutton said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a busy week. I've got a few 5k's (possibly a 10k) lined up for myself. Which run did you do?? I'm signed up for the Electric Run later this month.

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Look at you on the go! You are living a fun life, friend. It's good that you are taking advantage of your freedom, health and independence!! I've been on a blogging break, but I've thought about your blog and wondered how your competition went??? I'll have to find the post...Anyway, I'm back now!

XOXO,
Meredith

Harlem Green said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like a lot of fun!! im the same way, the more busy and hectic my life is the better i manage time. Its when i have nothing to do that I cant seem to be on time for anything. Lol.

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger