....CoLoNoScOpY...

Friday, February 27, 2009











Well look at the picture above. this is what i had happen to me yesterday...along with the scope that they shove down your throught and looks in your stomach. needless to say the hardest part of it was not eating for 24 hours...and taking the nasty medicine that made me...well ill just say that it cleared my colon out...LoL...but they found out alot of good things and hopefully things will get better for me :) other than that everything is good..just trying to get thru school and work and graduate! i applied for graduation today!!! so things are moving in the right direction i hope. ill keep praying and keep working on my grades and we will see how everything turns out!

...............until next time................

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger