...pLeAsE dOc, KeEp Me On TaP!....

Thursday, February 19, 2009

well for the first time i got to go to work..this time not to punch in, but this time to be a patient. the other day (tue) i was having sharp chest pains, and my insides were cramping like no other! so as the tears rolled down my face, i was forced to go to the hospital and get checked out. so i went...they ran test, and i have severe anemia...i have to go see another doc on tuesday so they can run more test. so im not excited about that at all. bbbut i did get some morphine :) that was great...LoL..that was a first and i will admit it was wonderful...but today i feel alot better. i can actually stand up without feeling pain. my roomies and :him: have been helping out...oh and my sorority sisters. :he: spent the night with me both tue and last night, and to be honest it did help out alot. to just have someone there is very comforting. i didnt realize what a diff it makes to just have someone there by your side. i will admit that i did appreciate it and im glad that he did do that. and toya hooked me up with food runs and runs to the movie gallery...and my sorority sisters def called me alot and hooked me up with the junk food...LoL... so all around it was great. i feel alot better and im sure this would have been alot worse if i didnt have all those ppls help. not to mention all my friends and family that called tons of times...shows that people do care about me :) i also heard from my #1 doug (doug chapman) today! i know!!! i havnt heard from him in months! he got married and moved out to cali so we have lost touch...but im glad he called and i really want to work hard to stay in touch more with him and other people that i have not been checking up on. i am so happy! i have gotten alot done this week. got my FAFSA done, got my taxes filed, sent in FAC stuff, got my notes from classes printed and orginized (just gotta finish the homework), paid the bills...and i think thats about it. hopefully my brother will help with the cell phone bill b/c if so that will help alot since my hours got cut alot at the hospital. not makin as much so im cuttin it pretty close now. but yea...that is the hghlight, i was hooked up to an IV (which was great!! i wish i could walk around on one of those...just stay on tap..LoL..) and i had my friends step up and help out and take care of me. and my dad has called a zillion times...LoL...i know he loves me and was worried. i miss him...but other than that just trying to float thru school and keep up with work and everything else...
ill keep ya updated after my appt on tuesday :)
...........until next time................

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger