...WordLess Wednesday!...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Happy Wednesday guys!
I hope that you all are having a productive week!
I feel like this week is going by SO SLOW!!!!

*sigh* 
Oh well...because in just a few days i will be leaving to go to Chicago to GO TO A LAKERS GAME!!!
I got some tickets for my birthday so i CAN NOT WAIT!!! :-)


Who got to watch the BCS Championship!?!?
Can you tell which team i was rooting for?




The past few weeks have been MISERABLE at the gym!
My regular gym time is shown below...
We call theses people the New-Years Newbies
The gym is PACKED (as you can see EVERY machine is taken :-/)
But as the weeks go on the amount of people slowly start to trickle away
I am all for people getting health and getting fit...i just do not like having to rearrange my gym schedule!
But its OK! I actually enjoy my new time because now Mr. Awesome gets to come to the gym with me :-)




This is a Throw Back pic...yes that is young Stephanie...i feel like i still look exactly the same!! LoL
I am one of eight kids (only 6 of us in the pic)
I must say that i LOVE having a big family and hope that one day i will be able to have a handful of kids just like my parents did




For those of you who do not already know...i am somewhat of a shoe connoisseur! 
And Mr. Awesome is amazing for still hooking me up with shoes that i like :-)
He got me these for xmas! Was so excited because i have wanted a pair for some time now but never got any (because i recently started investing in MORE athletic shoes/clothes instead of stylish shoes/clothes)




and last but not least...the Love of my Life (other than Mr. Awesome)
Blogger Family...Meet Calliope (pron.: /kəˈl.əpi) 
a.k.a. Callie for short
She is my baby (my current pride and joy)
Got her brand new a few years ago (with only 7 miles on her!) 
and i have decided to spoil her recently (DELUXE car wash and soon to be detailed and deep cleaned plus window tenting!)
Been saving up for a while to do these things (because it was a luxury not a necessity so i saved like $20 a month and not it is time!)




Photobucket

2 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good for you for taking care of your car! I try to clean mine out and vacuum it on a weekly basis, as I have two toddlers!

Hope your gym schedule gets back on track. ;)

Hugs,
Meredith

kathy @ vodka and soda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank goodness i workout at home. when i used to go to the gym, it would frustrate me to no end waiting to get access to the stuff i needed... when you're in a groove and you have to pause, it wrecks your workout mojo, kwim?

thanks for stopping by my blog :)

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger