...InStAgRaM hOp...

Monday, January 14, 2013


Do you guys know what a blog hop is?
A Blog hop Is (also called a link or linky party):

A 'Host: blog (such as myself) 
Will Host a "Internet party" (figuratively speaking)

What happens is each week (or how ever often i would like to do so)
I will make a post when you can add your instigram name (or blog URL, or facebook link or what ever other social media link you may have that you want to share...but i want to stick with instagram :-)  )
This will allow others to know your name and allow them to Follow you!

For my hop
You must have an instagram account to participate 
(You can go to instagram.com to sign up and you can get the application for your phone or ipad)
Instagram is like facebook or twitter...it just has pictures!
I am on instagram WAY more than i am on facebook (sorry i do not have a twitter!)
It is a way for people to share their lives through pictures!
And you have apps that you can create text images (like if you want to make a note/status to your followers)
I personally LOVE it and would love to share my random pictures with you guys :-)

This is just a way for everyone to meet new people and create a community to allow for more followers.

So if you have an Instagram account PLEASE feel free to post your user name below!

And feel free to browse other peoples instagram accounts and meet new people :-)

Other hops have rules
(like you must follow the host and co-host of the blog hop/link party/linky party)
but.....since i am just starting out...i will make it simple...
THERE ARE NO RULE!

Feel free to check out my instagram...if you like it...follow me! 
yes...it is that simple!
If you do not like mine feel free to check out other people who have posted their links
If you like their page feel free to follow them as well! 

Depending on how well this goes i will host it once a week..or every other week...or whenever!
But have fun...meet new people! 

Hope you guys had a great weekend!

7 ...CoMmEnTs...:

HomeFor4 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

good luck with this blog hop Stephanie :) I don't do instagram though..i will just enjoy viewing!

thanks for following me, i'm following you back!

huggies***
rea
http://homefor4sweethome.blogspot.com/

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have done some rallying for you on twitter hope it helps, ill add this to my link list :-)

Are you on twitter ? Im @adaddyblogger add me ill add back :-)

http://chandodaddy.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_20.html

Dorien said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, thank you for visiting me. I've included my instagram as well :) I'm following you now through instagram, facebook, pinterest and GFC.

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I am following you back now. I don't have an Instagram account though. :(

Blessings,
Meredith

Noor Unnahar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for following me , I'm following you on GFC :) I wish I could have an instagram that I don't have :D
Noor @ Noor's Place

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for checking out my blog, following back:)
The Real McCoy(s)

Paulina z simplistic.pl said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i've got a new phone with Windows 8, and I can't install Instagram in it :<

What do you think about following each other? :>

xoxo

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger