...SaTuRdAy FiTnEsS...

Saturday, November 17, 2012


this past week....has been one HECK of a week!
It was finals week for me (our semesters are in quarters)
i had papers...test...finals...and more test :-/
i was so busy i missed working out for a few days!!!
*GAAAASP*
I KNOW!!!! It was not a good feeling
BUUUT...that is all over with...and i have the next week to get my life back together...
...go grocery shopping...clean my room...do all the things that i didnt get to do since i had to study :-/

Well since i missed the Friday FITspiration...i decided to do a 
Saturday Fitness post for you guys!
I have gotten TONS of people saying how they love these so i do not want to miss out on keeping someone motivated to achieve their health/fitness goals!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
I hope that you guys did not miss out on your weekend workouts/healthy eating!
I you already got off to a bad start today ITS OK! Just start with your NEXT meal!!
It is ok...even the healthiest ppl indulge a little bit.  But don't beat yourself up about it
Just start over fresh and get started on achieving your goals!





Photobucket

1 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Janna Renee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have been trying to get better with snacking. I'm fine until I get the munchies before bed. Haha.

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger