...LoL SuNdAy...

Sunday, November 4, 2012


Happy Sunday Guys!!

I hope that no one forgot to change their clocks last night!!
Lucky for me mine all changed automatically (expect the one in mu car :-/ )
so i was not late to work today!!
I will admit...getting the extra hour of sleep was HEAVENLY!!
But i did wake up hungrier because my body is use to eating breakfast at 8:00 so making it wait an extra hour made my tummy a little angry at me...LoL

Well i hope that you all had a restful and productive weekend!
I know i did!

Without further delay here are your LoL moments for this week!
I hope that they make you giggle if not smile :-)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image






Photobucket

2 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Charity said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The last one made me laugh!!!!... I'm sure my roommate thought that I was going crazy.....
Much Love
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Bwhahaha the 4th one had me laughing. Too funny..

Ps. although I haven't been reading blogs a lot lately, for some odd reason I didn't think I was following you...therefore I say that to say I'm about to add your button to my site so I will be directed to your blog when I need my health & fitness inspiration/ideas.

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger