...ThE yOuTh...

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pinned Image

well...i hate to admit it...but i have officially grown up!

The other day i was in Kansas City talking with some friends.
And a lot of the things i use to hear "gown ups" say about me and my friends...we were saying about all the young kids running around us!

Making comments about how they dress
how they are acting
how they have "no respect for elders" as they wiz past an old couple almost knocking them down
*sigh*

The one day we all dread has come upon me and to be honest i am not that mad!
Yes i hate the idea that all of my friends are married/about to get married
we are all looking for "big girl jobs"
We can no longs party until the sun comes up for the sheer fact that my bed time is usually 11 pm and my body shuts down at midnight...

talking with my gals it was just interesting to see how we have changed over the past 5 years! how our mindset has changed...how our overall proprieties have changed.  I guess you do grow a little wiser as you get older.  i can honestly say  i appreciate the little wisdom i have come across over the past twenty-something years.  you live and you learn and you hope that the things you learn make you a better person. 

"growing up" the past few years has been an amazing experience and 
i can not wait to see what the next 10 years hold for me :-)





Photobucket

4 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Unpublished Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Growing up is just part of life isn't it - and the best part is? It only gets better. With each year, I find I am more confident, happier in who I am and where I fit in this world.

It's a great thing, wisdom and self-assurance, self-love and self-confidence.

Man, it's good to be a grown up:)

Have a great week!

http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for reading my blog :)

i guess we all have to grow up some day, right? even though i know it's happening, i still feel young!

Crafts a la Mode said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Now consider that 40 years went by....

it happens. :)

Magical Daydream said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I always said that once I reached the age that I would go to bed even though I didn't have to, I would be old. I have reached that point long ago haha. Funny to think of myself that way in a child perspective.

x

Marielle

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger