...Instagram Hop!...

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Monday My Blogging Buddies!
I hope that you guys were able to have a nice Easter weekend!
I hope you were able to relax or i hope that you were able to spend time with your friends and family!
Well, Today is Monday so you know what that means?
Its Monday Instagram Hop Time!!

This week I have yet another great co-host!
I would like to introduce to you guys Kacie! 
You can find her blog HERE
AND you can also find her on Instagram @kacemichele

Kacie is a mom (and also expecting another child!!) She offers some great advice to those soon-to-be mommies that are reading this blog.  She also shares pictures and stories of her adorable son Wyatt (LOVE the name and he is just sooooooo darn CUTE!)  She also has a "shop my closet" section where you can get some of her CUTE clothes!!! So if you have any free time i urge you to run over and check out her blog and/or instagram!  

So here is your chance to reach out and meet some new people! Add YOUR Instagram name below and hop around to a few other! If you find a few that you like please feel free to follow them.  

This week I REQUEST (but you do not have 2 if you do not want 2! I can't/won't make you do anything that you do not want to do!!) that you go and follow me and my co-host via Instagram
After all...this is a Instagram hop! 

So...Ready...Set...GO HOP! :-)
Have a marvelous Monday!!

**P.S. Looking for Co-Host for this Instagram hop! So please contact me if you are interested!**
post signature
Photobucket

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger