...WoRdLeSs WeDnEsDaY...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday is here...you know what that means!?!?
NEXT Wednesday is my BIRTHDAY!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bdays.
It is the ONE day a year that the world actually revolves around me!! LoL

But happy bday to all my fellow Sagittarius out there
I hope you have a bday filled with love and joy and hope that you were able to spend YOUR special day with your friends and family.


For turkey day Mr. Awesome came to visit me :-)
He was only here for a few days but i LOVED every second of it.
Also more good news...he has decided to MOVE to the Midwest to be with me after he graduates from college.  I am both excited and scared! Such a BIG step but we will see how things go

 


MORE healthy food images. This was of my breakfast earlier this week
eggs, kale, turkey and a home made Greek yogurt parfait
Remember guys i post All of my recipes/meals on my health and fitness site 
AND you can find them in Instagram!


 

OK...i have to admit...i was blessed with some of the BEST friends a gal could ask for. 
I was have a HORRIBLE day and my best friend told me to get dressed and get ready she was gonna come pick me up...she took me to dinner and a concert. It was SO MUCH FUN!!
When life kicks you down turn to those closest to you for support and encouragement!
I know my friends have been SO inspiring and encouraging to me recently and i am so happy that i have them in my life!!

Since we have been some NICE and WARM  November and December days i have been taking advantage of that and running outside while we sill have the nice weather!

 

i have gotten the chance to train SO many clients over the past month! I have found a love for helping people reach their health and fitness goals.
I NOW offer online training if anyone is interested!! Check out my health and fitness site for more details!


Well that is it for today! I hope that you guys have an AMAZING day!
Stay warm and Friday is almost here!!




Photobucket

5 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Janna Renee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A) You two snuggling is SO cute.
B) Your healthy food looks SO yummy.
C) You have AWESOME friends
D) You are awesome.
That is all ;)

MrsMills3 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, Im one of your newest followers! Thanks for the blog swap!
http://www.navywif33.com

Vi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute pictures! Happy bday next week! Love the photo of your healthy food and this warm weather has been great for being outside :)

Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy early Birthday, Stephanie!!

Jamie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy almost birthday!

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger