...LoL sUnDaY...

Sunday, December 30, 2012


HAPPY SUNDAY!

Well it is after Xmas 
and if you are reading this post those Mayans LIED and the end of the world did non consume us
*sigh*
Oh well...the end shall come sometime...but im pretty sure no one will be able to predict when that is going to happen...LoL

Well i hope you ladies (and gents) are planning your New Years Celebrations and outfits!
I know i already have my plans all figured out and my sexy party dress ready to go!
I have made a tradition for myself...each yes i spend New Years in a different place.
This year...AUSTIN TEXAS!
The last time i was in Austin i was 15 and on a school field trip 
I was too young to appreciate 6th street and a old man almost puked on me when we went on our museum tour. Sooooo i am hoping that Austin will be more enjoyable for me this time! LoL

Please be safe no matter what you decide to do this holiday!
Here are your LoL moments for this week!


Finals week prayer

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image



Photobucket

3 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HAHHA I think a funny pants party would be entertaining, but keeping within your own pants of course. Fun to find you from Designed to Love!

Love Christin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the recent post! Happy Sunday and Happy Holidays to you. I'm a new follower from the blog hop <3 christin

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HAHA those are too funny! :D

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger