...WoRdLeSs WeDnEsDaY...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

hello my blogging pal i am finally back!




The past week has been so hard with getting my tonsils out (yea i know i sound like a big baby!!)

Ill fill you guys in on how it went...Last Thursday i checked in at the hospital at 7 am .  I was secretly freaking out about this operation because i did not want to sit in the recovery room alone and have to go through this pain alone.  At the last min a lady i work with called me up and said she would sit there and be by my side the whole day. That just made me cry.  Being away from family and all my close friends had been hard but it was nice to have people here that care enough for me to be there for me.

So the operation went OK. I was at the hospital until about 3 pm and then the lady i work with took me home.  I got home, took my meds, and went back to sleep.  

I have spend the last few days asleep and waking up to drink, take more meds, and try to get some food down.  Today has def been the best day.  

I expected the worst going into this and i am glad i did because it made it seem not as bad. it was not the greatest thing but i know that it could have been alot worse. 

I have had several friends bring me food and drinks and to call and wake me up to try to get me to eat and drink something.  So even though i thought i was going to be alone i def was not alone at all. I am so grateful for all the people that past few days who did worry and help me out.  






so with that said i am finally back! I'm not 100% yet but i am good enough to get up and start to go through the hundreds of emails i have and the dozens of voice mails i have (i guess people don't realize i had my tonsils out and that i cant talk so they still decide to call and talk to me...LoL) 

Happy Turkey Day! Make sure to surround yourself with the people you love and cherish! and stay tuned for the giveaway :-)





3 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm glad everything went well with your tonsils.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooh, it tonsils out hurt! I hope you had lots of ice-cream and are healing quickly and well! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sherms said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm glad you didn't have to go through it alone. I know how difficult it can be to be away from family and friends. I'm just glad you had a support system to help you through. It might have been tough but you'll feel so much better when you don't get bouts of tonsillitis xx

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger