...NoVeMbEr = ThAnKfUl...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Browsing my usual fav blogs (and some new ones) i have seen some people talk about what they are grateful for.  I know that each day I honestly can say that I will notice at least ONE thing that I am grateful for. Do you? I challenge you to at least try to think of ONE things that you are grateful for that you are able to enjoy or have in your life.

...I {Stephanie} am grateful for...

...My Faith...
I know that without my faith I do not think I would have made it as far as I have.  



...My sister Jennifer...
We are very close and i honestly do not know what i would do without her. I talk to her everyday and she has been one of the ONLY ppl on my life that has always been there for me no matter when i needed her. don't get me wrong i love my other family members we are just the closest out of all 8 of my siblings 



...My BFF's...
I cant even call them my BFF's...I will change that to My Family. These guys have been there and are a huge part of my life. 





...My Sorority sisters...
I have had the pleasure of meeting and creating relationships with some AMAZING women.  I know I would not had that chance if my sorority did not bring us together.  I have learned so much and I have been able to be apart of a divine sisterhood that has also helped me in life.


...Basketball: March Madness...
well you know how some guys go nuts when baseball season or football season is here...well I def go nuts during college bball season...most importantly March Madness. It was the greatest holiday ever created! I hope that I get to go to some more games this year!!



...Music...
I would def not make it through one single day with out my MUSIC (I have an ipod jammed pack with songs or I turn to my fav online radio stations when I want to listen to something different)


...Food...
yes i said food! i love to eat. and i love to try to find new things to cook and eat.  food def makes the world go roud! I may eat healthy but i def still find time to sneak in the good stuff!




...My New Blog...  infinitelifefitness.com
I thought about how i could help people NOW in a way that will change their lives forever.  so i started my new health/fitness blog and so far it is off to a great start! i have gotten tons of positive feedback and i hope to help more people and become bigger in the future!



...My Job...

i currently still work two jobs to help save up money and to also help me get a jump start to paying off some of my student loans.  both jobs are gr8 opportunities and i am very lucky to have gotten either of them!

i am a lab assistant at the local hospital and i also get paid full time to work on my research with a professor at the medical school in my town.  both def keep me busy but i love both of them and they def are helping me get to where i want to be.

...the "little" things in life...

like being able to see all the stars on a warm summer night....the perfect sunsets i get to see when i return home for the holidays....being able to find some of my fav food in the store (b/c living in a small town they don't always carry the things that i like to have)...having my Dove chocolate moments...or any other moments when it comes to food...LoL. there are so many "little" moments in life that just make your day that much more enjoyable.   

I know that these are just a few things that i am grateful for.  like i said i try to think of at least one thing every day! so i challenge you to do the same thing.  i know that the small problems that i have are nothing compared to something else that someone else in the world is going through.  so i try to remind myself of how lucky i am no matter how little or how much i have i will always have something to be thankful for. 

So what are you thankful for?

 tis the season to be thankful! :-)

 Happy Hump Day!!




8 ...CoMmEnTs...:

christine donee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm thankful for that one extra hour of sleep we started getting on Sunday. I've never been more happy...

ms.composure said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@christine donee
LoL yes i can def agree with you on that one!!!

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Totally agree with Christine!

Love your blog!

Denise Pacurar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think we all have LOTS to be thankful for :) This is such a great post!!! Reminds me to be more thankful today!!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm thankful for the Lord, my guy and my best friend Gaby. They keep me sane

Kellie Collis said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely! Enjoy the beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

Hayley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awww this is so so sweet... beautiful post! i am definitely thankful for basketball lol i watched it the other day!

i will have to do a post like this... such a fab idea.

now following x

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

A Norwegian said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I take the challenge. I shall think of at least one thing a day to be grateful for.

http://a-norwegian-blog.blogspot.com/

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger