...My Superbowl Sunday...

Monday, February 3, 2014

All of my friends KNOW that i am a huge sports fan
I love all sports and enjoy watching and playing them.

Well as i was getting my daily chores done i decided to turn on my TV 
to watch a little bit of the pre game show for the big superbowl game
TO my surprise this is what popped up on my screen...


MY CABLE WAS OUT!

Now two things popped into my head
(1) Why did this happen out of all of the days that i needed to watch TV
(2) i can not go anywhere because i had food in the over, on the stove, and on the grill ( i was making my meals for the whole week)
(3) i guess this is a sign that i need to be more productive and get some work done

I spent over an hour on the phone with technical support and it was concluded that there is something wrong with the connection in my house. Soooo i will have to wait until later this week until someone can come out and take a look at it. 

So what did i do? I tried to stream it on my computer (and ipad) but i guess there were so many other people streaming it that the connection was slow and breaking up every few seconds.

So what did i do?
I just sat in my kitchen, cooked all of my food, and got homework done and business work done. 

After scrolling through my facebook news feed and instagram feed i quickly realized that i was not missing much. so i was not 2 upset by the turn of events

And besides the best part of the super bowl is usually the commercials and the half time show...things you can catch on youtube...so that is exactly what i did. just scanned youtube and i didnt have to sit through the whole game to see it. 

I think this is something i may do from now on.  I will only watch the game if there are teams that i root for playing (lets go COWBOYS!! :-P ) 

But all in all it was not a completely ruined day. I got all of my homework done, got caught up on some business and managed to even call my family and speak with them.  So in return it ended up being a very product day!


post signature
Photobucket

1 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Out of all days for this to happen to you!! :( Well, I DID watch the game, but by half-time I had to turn it. It was brutal. The worst game in the history of life. Sounds like you ended up making the most out of your night, though. :) XOXO

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger