...Dear Winter: PLEASE GO AWAY!...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014


Dear Winter:

You are really messing up my groove.
I miss seeing and feeling the warm sun on my face.
I am not a fan of this white stuff that you are throwing all over the place
and i am not a fan of having to wear 3 layers of clothes to get out of my house.

Negative temperatures are not my favorite thing to encounter when i have to leave my house at 6AM.
And i am NOT a fan of constantly shoveling my drive way and steps to get rid of the inches of snow that magically appear while i am sleeping.

My winter clothes are not the cutest and i am sick f wearing my snow boots.  
Flip flops and summer dresses are my favorite things to wear and i am sure those are not the best things to wear right now. 

So winter...have your last few cold nights and days and quickly leave!

Sincerely,
Someone who enjoys Summer weather

post signature
Photobucket

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger