...Fall...

Friday, October 9, 2015

Such as fall has quickly approached, so has my desire to take my life to the next step.
I just found out that I will get to graduate from school this Fall.  I will earn my Master's Degree in health administration. 

So now what?

The business is doing good and is growing. 
So I think this is the direction the Lord is leading. 

But, I still like I can do more.  I want to do more.
I know that a lot of things take time.  And, it is the Lord who will decide when and how my life will unfold.  But for those that know me, I am very impatient.  I am not saying that I want things RIGHT NOW...But I would like these things soon.  Sooner rather than later would be nice.
 
What is next? What will be next? I guess we will all have to patiently wait and see!
post signature
Photobucket

2 ...CoMmEnTs...:

Miss Rachel M. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on graduation! God will continue to guide your path!

foodnetworkss said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing such a nice Blog.I like it.
srs roofing
buysellrank

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger