...RaNdOmNeSs...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

While doing my usual blog browsing this past weekend i found several bloggers that had
"Random Facts" Post telling things about them self to their followers. i LOVE this idea
I think it is great to actually get to know the ppl behind the blog post!
So i have decided to do the same. No i was not tagged to do this, i just felt like it was something i wanted to do :-)


i am ONE of EIGHT children...yes 8!......yea i know...BIG family and i LOVE it!



I am somewhat of a germaphobe!!! I HATE HATE HATE when someone drinks after me or uses my fork/spoon/knife if i am still using it. I have been this way since i was a child...it just grosses me out


I am actually pretty good in golf! Played my first few years of college. placed 13th in the State (of Texas) when i was in High school.


i know how to play the saxophone. played it when i was in high school and i was in the jazz band as well. 


I can speak Spanish AND Italian. I do not speak it as fluently as i would like but i am currently working on trying to speak it more/listen to it more (thanks to online tv/radio stations!)


i am afraid of the dark!! Thanks to modern technology and all these realistic scary movies sometimes i just sike myself out and start imagining the worst!



i LOVE to people watch! a favorite hobby of mine and my friends when we get together. Yes of course we do laugh at some ppl...but c'mon who doesn't!?!?



I have the WORST sense of direction!! without my GPS i would not know how to get ANYWHERE! 

My food weakness is chocolate...and cheese. if i could i would smother EVERYTHING in cheese! 

i HATE coffee!!! (yes hate it a strong word but i have a strong dislike for it!) i do not like the taste...i do not like the smell...i do not like the way it lingers on your breath after you have been drinking it...not to mention it stains ANYTHING that you spill it on. I just do not like it! I am a tea gal for sure!


i have not had ANY fast food in OVER 2 years. i gave it up January 1st 2k10 and have not purchased ANYTHING...not even a drink...not even fruit...NOTHING. One of the best things i have ever done!



i am a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG Daddys girl! Growing up i was that way...and then i became a teenager and things got rocky...but as i have grown older and wiser my father and i have grown a very strong relationship and i LOVE his so much...and even though he wont say it...i know that I am his favorite! LoL 
Love you Daddy! 



i HATE snow!!!!!!! After living in Missouri have grown to dislike the winter time and all the snow that gets dumped around me. It is nice for the first 10 minutes but after that it is just annoying!

....Last but not least....
i wold like to introduce my blogger to my extended family.
These people are like my family.  They have been there for me during the time i have needed them the most. I can ALWAYS count on them no matter what. If i needed anything these would be the people i turn to.  Jennifer (my only full sister) is like my best friend.  And "Mrs.P" and her family literally adopted me and took me in as one of their own.
I will FOREVER be grateful for being blessed with having her and her family in my life. She has always supported me and pushed me to be the best that i can be. 


well there ya go! You guys know a little more about the gal behind 
..."The anecdote of my life"...
I hope that this give you a little more of an insight on who i am and where i come from and what i am about
No worries! I will for sure be sharing more random facts soon!


Click on above image to go to website!




16 ...CoMmEnTs...:

The Pink Growl said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok we have a lot in common!! I'm terrified of the dark too, love cheese and I played on the golf team in high school!

That is really amazing that you gave up fast food completely! were you just trying to be healthier? I wish I could do that! It's definitely a weakness of mine.
Glad to get to know you better :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is a great idea - I think I may have to do this over at my place! I will be sure to link back to you if I do and will let you know. Thanks for sharing, it's nice to get to know more about the writer behind the screen! :)

Kelly Griglione said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this idea ... it's not always easy to talk about ourselves, but putting out a few random facts is simple enough! Like how I don't carry a purse or have a cell phone (gasp ... I know, CRAZY!!) Thanks so much for stopping by with some blog love! Great post!

Unpublished Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Other than the coffee comment ... I love coffee to infinity for all the reasons you hate it:), we have a lot in common.

So great to get to know you a little better, and I do love these trivia posts.

I can completely relate to your lack of direction. Even with my google maps on my phone, I still manage to get lost! Seriously bad!

Good on you for giving up fast food! Amazing - I would love to but that big yellow M calls my name at least once every couple of months.

Have a good day!:)

Little Blue Feathers said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is a fun post! I have some things in common with you like a love for chocolate and cheese, freaking myself out in the dark and a no sense of direction. I do love love loooove coffee though. It's bad!

Nice to "meet" you!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Michelle
LittleBlueFeathers.blogspot.com

JoKnows said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's amazing that you have given up fast food completely. So awesome! I think it's great that you are a daddy's girl. That says a lot about what kind of person he is! I am a happy new follower.

Rachel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey girl, you are gorgeous! Looks like you have a fabulous sense of fashion as well. :)

Thank you for finding my blog. I am enjoying yours too and I followed you back. Have a great day!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need the GPS on my phone too...(cough).
Loved your list and we have few in common. No coffee for me and fast food.
Come say hi and follow me back please.
XO
Isabelle
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This was a nice way to be introduced to you and your blog. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Great picture of you and your dad. That's awesome that you've given up fast food. I haven't had it for quite some time, although, not as long as you. Ever since having children we realize how much we need to change how we eat. We are cutting out as much white sugar and flour as possible, and turning to whole foods. So, fast food will definitely be out for us too.

Chocolate and Cheese are a weakness of mine too.

Saxophone and golf? Impressive. Same with the dual foreign languages!

I never used to be a germaphobe until I had kids. Definitely not fun when they get sick!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Always nice to find a fellow tea drinker! I'll drink Starbucks/Caribou coffee drinks (as long as they have plenty of sugar and milk in them) but for my morning pick-me-up, I always have a cup of tea!

I'm kind of afraid of the dark too. But shh, don't tell anyone that, okay!

Jessica Rodarte said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So fun getting to know more about you!
I would love to stop eating fast food. 2 years is a long time! That is so awesome!! Do you ever want some fast food?

Girls Love Fried Pickles said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl I get lost in the grocery store. There's no big huge tree stump at the end of the isle to tell me to turn right or left.

Stacie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha! I'm scared of the dark too and not to embarrassed to admit it! A very fun list. :)

Alyx said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Holy moly! You DO have a big family!
And I am soo afraid of the dark it is ridiculous.
I'm a total Daddy's girl, too! :)

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the fact that you are a golfer! So am I! I've been playing since I was 6 and looove the game. I used to live in Las Vegas, and played on our school's team. We would get out of class at about 9:30AM and then go play at tournaments in Arizona for the day. It was the best...kind of like what I imagine retirement to be like...no work and all play?! Happy Friday! :)

Simone said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BLOG! THANKS FOR COMMENTING ON MINE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

SINCERELY,
AN INTRIGUED READER

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger