...UnExPeCtEd...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

well this week has def been full of unexoected events...

saw a fight in the administration building at school....

The small claims court case we won against our landlord she is appelling it...

Have alot more paperwork and other stuff to do with the full time job i may have in jan....

My sister's ride from the airport overslept/had her phone off so i had to scramble to find her a ride...

boys are dumb...LoL...that is all i will say about that....

just an interesting week all around...

all i can say is....

TOMORROW IS MY.... BIRTHDAY!! :)
the one day a year the world DOES revolv around me...LoL.
even though i am getting old, i LOVE my day and try to enjoy every sec. of the day :)
and this year for the first time in FOREVER my little sister is here to celebrate with me :)





0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger