...BrEaKiNg ThE wAlL...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

this is me :)

i am standing in front of the wall i built for "Breaking the wall"
we had students, faculty, & staff build a wall of bad words/mean things that have been said about them. this was done over about a week. we collected about 500 bricks!!! and after this picture my ship ashley gave a speach and then we tore it down. it was great. this is our 2nd time to do it. it was alot of fun to just talk to people on campus and to get the bricks painted. thanks to my sister (jennifer) she helped me out ALOT and so did erica. it was fun and i am happy the event went very well.

just wanted to share...and this was a great pic and i wanted to share it :)

...............until next time................

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger