...ApPliCaTiOnS...

Friday, November 20, 2009



well i have started to spend my time filling out applications and looking for new things to do with my life for next year. so far i have looked into a few things but i have no definate offers yet. i am a little sad. a girl that i work with has applied to school and already gotten into them. but i already know why and that is something that i have to fix on my own. she didnt even want to be a doctor when she got out of school but was still offered a position. its great and i am so happy for her i just am waiting and trying to figure things out for me which sux...its ok i will one day know and when i do know and find out you will know too...LoL...
welll time to get back to the applications and essays :-/
...............until next time.............

0 ...CoMmEnTs...:

 
...The anecdote of my life... - by Templates para novo blogger